Enterprise Architecture Conference by John Zachman in Australia (EA2011)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 07, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2011|
|Registration Date: Nov 06, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 05, 2011|
| Brisbane: 7th Nov â€™11 | Sydney: 8th Nov â€™11 | Adelaide: 9th Nov â€™11 | Melbourne: 10th Nov â€™11 |
As you know, Zachman Framework is world's most proven model for aligning IT Investments & Business Goals. It has been applied for managing change & complexity in several Global 2000 organizations such as Volkswagen, Swisscom mobile, General Motors, Sprint, Bank of America, Ford and Health Canada among many others.
What you will learn:
1. Understand the multi-dimensional view of business-technology alignment.
2. A sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture.
3. A definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture. Learn how to clearly view an enterprise
from multiple dimensions in order to cut through complexity and see the Big Picture.
4. A "language" (i.e., a Framework) for improving enterprise communications about architecture
5. An understanding of basic Enterprise physics.
6. An understanding of Enterprise Engineering design principles. Best practices for approaching
any project that is enterprise-wide in scope.
7. Number of practical examples of how to work with people who affect decisions on EA
For more in-depth details kindly log on to: EnterpriseArchitectureWorld
Please do let me know if like to attend / nominate someone for the program.
PS: I would also appreciate if you could forward this mail internally to your friends & colleagues who would be interested in attending this workshop.
Look forward to hear from you.