Integrating SAMPLE PREPARATION 2011
Venue: Marriott Wardman Park
|Event Date/Time: Dec 08, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 07, 2011|
- Increasing recognition of sample preparation as the biggest challenge for biodefense and biomedical detection applications
- Sample preparation as a separate system vs. an integrated module approach
- End-user perspective for biodetection and sampling technologies and devices
- Is remote detection without sample preparation a viable option?
- Major challenges of sample preparation system integration approach
- Recent advances in standalone sample preparation systems technology development
- Point-of-care/clinical applications for pathogen/virus/threat sampling, detection, and analysis
- Food, water, air, and environmental sampling
- Alternative and disruptive approaches to sample preparation technologies
Novel robust sampling and bioforensic techniques will be reviewed as applicable to biodefense, field & point-of-care biomedical & clinical applications, food & water testing, and environmental & agricultural sampling.