2012 International Conference on Digital Convergence (ICDC 2012) (ICDC 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 18, 2012|
|Registration Date: Dec 25, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 25, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 15, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 15, 2011|
The ICDC-2012 offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to digital convergence in the next few years.
Both academia and industries are invited to present their papers dealing with state-of-art research and future developments. Original papers are solicited in subjects including, but not limited to the following:
1.High Performance VLSI Signal Processing
2. Programmable/Reconfigurable Architectures
3. Wireless and Mobile Communication
4. Adhoc Networking
5. Multimedia Authoring and Application
6. Space and Satellite Communication
7. Image and Video Signal Processing
8. Bio-Signal Processing / Image Processing
9. RF/Microwave/Millimeter wave Communication
10. Fiber Optic Communication System
11. Nano Technology
12. Wireless Sensor Networks
13. Bio Medical Instrumentation
All papers for the ICDC 2012 will be published in the IPCSIT (ISSN: 2010-460X) as one volume, and will be indexed by WorldCat, Google Scholar, Engineering & Technology Digital Library, and sent to be reviewed by Ei Compendex and ISI Proceedings.
Each paper is limited to 5 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
â€¢Formatting Instructions (DOC)
1. Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf)
If you can't login the submission system, please try to submit through method 2.
2. Email: email@example.com ( .pdf and .doc)