WETEX 2012 (Water Energy Technol)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 15, 2012|
We are Largest Government buyers of Electrical, Energy, Water & Industrial Waste Water and Electrical Products / services in Dubai . Our estimated budget for Procurement is US $ 7.6 Billion, mostly in Energy , Electrical and Water Sector.
Our Procurements are mainly related to Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Energy, Electrical, Water, Environment products like Steam/Gas Turbines, Diesel/Power Generators, Boilers, Pollution Control, Overhead transmission line equipment, Substations, Transformers, Switchgear, Cables, Instrumentation and Control Systems, Air conditioning, Lighting & sanitary fixtures, firefighting system, Lifts, Fans and exhaust system, Batteries, Chemicals, Lab and testing equipment, Metering systems, SCADA Systems , Valves, Pumps, Pipes, Waste water etc., Energy , Water conservation, as well as products related directly or indirectly to Environment, such as Energy savers, recycling products, Alternative energy products, Green building Technologies, Carbon reduction items etc.
We are interested to have business tie up with interested international companies in the field of Electrical, Energy, Water and brief them about Vendor registration, Prequalification, tender & Purchase procedures with our Government body and also to help medium and small scale companies for making business relationship with us. DEWA Purchases are unique and fair. For Direct business with DEWA, the Companies can visit www.dewa.gov.ae (No password) and click business, business services, tenders to view the items and services required from international companies. For Indirect business with DEWA, the companies can click â€œtender opening results" and associate with DEWA-Government of Dubai's Contractors and suppliers.
We as a Government body, are organizing, under the Patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and U.A.E. Finance Minister, a Water & Energy Technology & Environment Exhibition (WETEX-2012) at Zabeel Hall of the Dubai International Exhibition Center, between the 13th and 15th March, 2012, (www.wetex.ae) where the Energy, Water and Environment Authorities, other private firms worldwide and from the GCC would be displaying their exhibits and Government can meet decision makers from GCC countries .
In this event, we are organizing match making platform for new companies to choose local partners who have already won different Contracts in the past.. DEWA, Government of Dubai, invites international Electrical, Energy, Water and Environmental Companies to participate in this Government buyers show. This event has exclusive following benefits when compared to other similar shows of Middle east region:-
- Hide quoted text -
1)To Witness and participate in the opening ceremony and tour of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance or other VVIPs with Ministers and Royal family members.
2) To attend exclusive Presentation on "How Companies can do indirect and direct business with Government of Dubai in the field of Electrical water, Energy, Industrial Waster water and Environment sectors?"
3) To attend Exclusive free seminars related to new technologies by various international companies and Government bodies.
4) To interact with all Gulf Countries and United Arab Emirates Government authorities such as Federal Electricity and Water authority, Sharjah Electricity and Water & authority, Qatar Electricity and Water authority, Dubai , Abudhabi and Sharjah Municipality etc., and also with other Government bodies like British Embassy, Canadian Embassy, Italian Trade Commission, KEPCO Korea etc.,
5) To identify winning local partner to coordinate for Middle East business & Finding opportunities to invest Free Zones for opening branch offices and enjoy the Government concessions.
6) To attend Green building labelling and aware how to obtain Green label certificate for your products and services.
7) Directly interact with apex decision making buyers-B2B meetings from the level of Executive Vice Presidents, Vice presidents of DEWA-Government of Dubai
8) To do Vendor registration and Prequalification of your products and services with Govt of Dubai-DEWA
9) To see , understand and discuss on DEWA-Government of Dubai's Technical specification & Commercial requirements of your products and services.
10) To advertise your products and services by distribution of your advertisement materials.
Since your company is one of leading company in this sector, we would like to invite you as an exhibitor to the above exhibition and look forward to your earlier confirmation as already 47% space has been reserved by international Pavilions, GCC and UAE companies .
Brochure and booking form attached for easy booking of your stand in WETEX 2012
Thanks & Regards
Business Support - Commercial
P.O.Box: 564 Dubai - UAE
Phone: 04-307-2462 â€¢ Fax:
Dawood.Jawahar@dewa.gov.ae â€¢ www.dewa.gov.ae
Ø¯Ø§ÙˆÙˆØ¯ Ø®Ø§Ù† Ø¬ÙˆØ§Ù‡Ø± Ø£ØÙ…Ø¯
ØªÙ†ÙÙŠØ°ÙŠ Ø§ÙˆÙ„ - Ø§Ù„Ø¹Ù‚ÙˆØ¯
Ù‚Ø·Ø§Ø¹ Ø¯Ø¹Ù… Ø§Ù„Ø£Ø¹Ù…Ø§Ù„ - Ø§Ù„Ø§Ø¯Ø§Ø±Ø© Ø§Ù„ØªØ¬Ø§Ø±ÙŠØ©
Øµ. Ø¨. 564 Ø¯Ø¨ÙŠ â€“ Ø§.Ø¹.Ù….
Dawood.Jawahar@dewa.gov.ae â€¢ www.dewa.gov.ae