CI Energy Groups Optimizing Mining Operations
Venue: Marriott Bloor Yorkville
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 02, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 03, 2011|
CI Energy Groupâ€™s Optimizing Mining Operations will bring together leading experts from the mining industry that will delve into critical issues and provide solutions to the top mining concerns. Be part of this information-packed two day event and learn how to overcome challenges including:
- Adopting new methods to attract skilled labour
- Successfully securing financing for mining projects
- Preparing for implications of Bill C-300 and Bill 173
- Effectively working with First Nations to build partnerships and opportunities
- Reducing the environmental footprint in mining activities
Hear from top mining experts, including:
Advanced Explorations Inc.
Avalon Rare Metals Inc.
De Beers Canada Inc.
Detour Gold Corp.
Kinross Gold Corp.
Lake Shore Gold Corp.
Mining Industry Human Resources Council
Ontario Mining Association
Ontario Ministry of Northern Development Mines & Forestry
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
And many more!