The Deeper Water Offshore Wind â€“ Lowering Costs Together Conference
Venue: Hotel Russell
|Event Date/Time: Mar 07, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 08, 2012|
|Registration Date: Mar 07, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 19, 2012|
Find out how to deliver cost-effective, bankable and commercial Round 3/next-generation deeper water deployments by consistently optimising technologies, efficiencies and returns at The Deeper Water Offshore Wind â€“ Lowering Costs Together Conference.
Innovating Technologies & Optimising Assets & Projects To Reduce Offshore Wind Costs In Deeper Water, Further Offshore.
Delivering Cost-Effective, Bankable & Commercial Round 3/Next-Generation Deeper Water Deployments By Consistently Optimising Technologies, Efficiencies & Returns.
A One-Day Conference, 7th March 2012, London PLUS 2 Separately-Bookable Post-Conference Half-Day Workshops, 8th March 2011:
AM) Foundations: Technological Innovations For Cost-Effective Installation & Maintenance
PM) Cable & Grid: Best-Practice Offshore Connection Installation & Maintenance
Join 25 Senior Speakers: 6 Energy Companies â€¢ 4 Developers â€¢ 6 Manufacturers â€¢ 2 Finance Experts â€¢ 7 Government Views:
1. Crown Estate & DECC: The State Of The Nations
2. Cross-Industry Best-Practice Installation Panel: Key players gather to share experiences and lessons learnt
3. Cables & Connecting Challenges: Overcoming the increased technological and economic difficulties of farshore cable installation
4. Foundation Design & Installation Methodologies: Scrutinising the pros and cons of various systems for economically-viable projects in deeper waters, further offshore
5. Next-Generation Turbine Technologies: Assessing the risks, costs and benefits of state of the art innovations for deeper water deployments
6. Energy Companiesâ€™ & Developersâ€™ Insights Panel Discussion: Plans, preferences and experiences
7. Commercial, Bankable Deeper Water Projects: Investigating trends in finance, investment appetites and risk
8. Cost-Effective Logistics Models: Transporting superstructures on land and offshore whilst ensuring ongoing safe access
9. Optimising Assets, Project Planning & Contracting To Reduce Costs Overall
PLUS! Donâ€™t Miss:
â€¢ 8 Networking Roundtable Lunchtime Discussions: Reducing Costs, O&M, Supply Chains, Skills, Local Authorities, Reducing Risks, Regulation, Ports & Harbours
â€¢ 4 Dual Perspectives
â€¢ Facilitated Networking
â€¢ Open Q&A
For more information and to book, please visit www.offshorewindconference.com.