InfraNewsâ€™ 6th Annual Infrastructure Investors Forum (IIF) Europe (IIF Europe 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Feb 08, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 08, 2012|
|Registration Date: Feb 08, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 19, 2011|
IIF Europe 2012â€™s topic will be â€˜Prioritising European Infrastructure Investment Opportunities in a Volatile Market Climateâ€™. It will focus on EMEA infrastructure investment opportunities, the types of infrastructure investors most suited to those opportunities (and their investment priorities), and the challenges of investing at a time of growing economic volatility in the Eurozone. It will also cover some of the key issues facing the infrastructure investing industry like refinancing and the availability of debt for new M&A transactions.
Senior representatives confirmed to speak IIF Europe 2012 and you will get to hear from and interact with them through thought provoking panel discussions and keynote addresses, together with must-attend networking opportunities including lunch and a cocktail reception upon conclusion of the forum. These include:
â€¢ Robert Mah, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure & Timber Investments, Alberta Investment Management Corp (Canada)
â€¢ Ross Israel, Head of Global infrastructure, QIC Global Infrastructure (Australia)
â€¢ Markus Hottenrott, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley Infrastructure
â€¢ Hamish McKenzie, Managing Director, RREEF
â€¢ Michael McGhee, Partner, GIP
â€¢ Gerry Robinson, Founding Partner, Ancala Partners
â€¢ Adam Hain, Senior Managing Director, Macquarie Capital Advisers
â€¢ Tony Mallin, Chief Executive Officer, Star Capital Partners
7 reasons to attend Infrastructure Investors Forum (IIF) Europe 2012:
1) Gain unrivalled access to industry-leading fund managers, institutional investors and funders
2) Meet CEOs & CFOs from the marketâ€™s leading infrastructure developers and corporates
3) Network with delegates from more than 20 European countries and beyond.
4) Understand the changing macro-economic outlook and implications on infrastructure investments
5) Review landmark deals in detail - how were they financed and structured?
6) Examine market data - key infrastructure trends and developments and where the market is headed.
7) Network with your clients, peers and influential industry players in a professional, sophisticated and vibrant setting of the City of London â€“ the heart of Europeâ€™s investment community.
For further information on InfraNewsâ€™ Infrastructure Investors Forum (IIF) Europe 2012, please visit our website: http://bit.ly/IIFEALLC. You will be able to download the brochure to see a full list of speakers, get more information about the programme, details of the full range of networking opportunities and find out about our early bird discount. Alternatively, contact Kate Salkeld on +44 20 7786 9284 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to quote your conference code â€˜IIFEALLCâ€™ when enquiring or registering.
Plus: Find out if you are eligible for a free two-week trial to InfraNews, the leading source of European and global infrastructure finance and market intelligence - http://www.infra-news.com. Call Ken McAllister on + 44 (0) 207 786 9282 or e-mail at email@example.com. Please remember to quote your reference INIIFEDL.