Fundamentals of Clinical Research - Key players and roles for a successful and compliant research te (Clinical Compliance )
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Dec 06, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 06, 2011|
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- ICH guidelines and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Types and Phases of Clinical Trials.
- Role and responsibilities of a Clinical Research coordinator.
- Key aspects of the role and key players involved in a trial.
- Role of the Principal Investigator.
- Activities that are common to most trials.
- Linking responsibility to these activities.
- Institutional Review Board/ Informed consent.
- Trial- from selection to closing.
NOTE : Use this Promocode (128600)to avail 10% discount,Valid till December 30 & add another webinar to your shopping cart and get 20% off on its price.