10th World Food Technology & Innovation Forum 2012
|Event Date/Time: Feb 29, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 01, 2012|
29th February â€“ 1st March 2012,
City West Hotel Dublin, Ireland
â€œThe conference was well worth attending to get different perspectives on innovation and burning issues. There was a good feeling of 'we're all in it together so letâ€™s share information.â€
Senior Product Development Technologist, Heinz
The 10th Annual World Food Technology and Innovation Forum 2012 gathers the world leaders in research and development, innovation and NPD to debate, and shape the future of the food industry.
The current economic climate has affected all industries including food and Beverage companies and they must continue to innovate in order to survive and thrive in the short, medium and long term. This programme highlights the most effective strategies, tools and techniques to maximise innovation, competitiveness and profitability in new market conditions.
2012 Key themes include:
- Learn how to target increasingly sophisticated post recession consumers
- Understand the new perception of value
- Communicate true expressions of honesty to fully connect with consumers
- Create food simplicity and communicate the inherent benefits
- Understand the latest health trends and how they will impact innovation
Speakers on board this year include -
- Tom Mercer, Managing Director, Moma Foods
- Jennifer Irvine, Founder, Pure Package
- David Duffy, Director of R&D and Innovations , Malto-O-Meal
- Rui Freire, Chief Innovation Officer, Unicer Bebidas
- Kamel Chida, Associate Director Worldwide Innovation Network, General Mills
- Ted Eden, Head of Technical Innovation, Britvic Soft Drinks
- Roger Leech, Open Innovation Portfolio & Scouting Director, Unilever
- Jean-Baptiste Rubens, Procurement Director Innovation, Kraft Foods
The WTG event structure composes of presentations with current themes, panel discussions and workshops. In addition pre-arranged one-to-one meetings enable close networking possibilities. Delegates and Sponsors will meet only those who express mutual interest in a personal meeting to maximise possible business connections at the event.
Event Facts and Figures
- Food Technology and Innovation is a 2 day conference in its 10th year
- The event is taking place in Belgium offering delegates the rare opportunity to meet with other attendees, arrange one-to-one meetings with leading speakers such as Malto-O-Meal, Britvic Soft Drinks and Unilever
- Around a 160 food innovation and technology experts and 200+ attendees are to be expected
- Visit www.foodinnovate.com or call +44 (0) 2072027690 for further information
The 10th Annual World Food Technology & Innovation Forum 2012 takes place 29th February â€“ 1st March 2012 at the City West Hotel, Dublin, Ireland. This year's event will gathers the world leaders in research and development, innovation and NPD to debate, and shape the future of the food industry. For more information please visit www.foodinnovate.com or call +44 (0) 207 202 7690
About World Trade Group
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making through our:
â€¢ Live events â€“ combining carefully researched conference programmes with facilitated networking sessions to provide delegates with cutting edge information and innovative solutions
â€¢ Webinars â€“ real time broadcasts, where participants can receive topical information, pose questions and learn from the presentersâ€™ success stories
â€¢ Online events On-Demand â€“ with easy to navigate, password protected web based interfaces, allowing post event access to summit presentations
â€¢ Online communities â€“ powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals
WTG is a passionate, client focused business with a proven track record of delivering exactly the right combination of personalised networking, information gathering and focused meetings - giving you real, measurable return from your investment with us.
WTG - helping the world do business since 1997.
For more information on WTG's range of events and services, visit our website at: http://www.wtgevents.com/