GBDI International Conference, Hawaii,December 2011 (GBDI 12- 2011)
Venue: Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Dec 28, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 30, 2011|
|Registration Date: Dec 18, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Nov 22, 2011|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 10, 2011|
|Paper Submission Date: Dec 02, 2011|
1) Build new or renew relationships with unmatched peer-to-peer networking relationships
2) Improve job performance through knowledge sharing
3) Extend your understanding of the latest technologies and effective approaches with applications
4) Meet the brightest minds to learn from one another providing opportunities for faculty development and enrichment
5) Present your accepted paper, get innovative comments and attend conference sessions and activities
6) Get your accepted paper published in Conference Proceedings and/ or a refereed JGBD journal on a competitive basis
7) Receive one conference proceedings,conference program and enjoy luncheon, reception and coffee breaks as you network with your peers from diverse academic disciplines and various campuses
8) Relax in Hawaii and rejuvinate. There is no place else in the world that offers the variety, quantity and quality of entertainment and activities!
Journal of Global Business Development (JGBD) and International Journal of Global Business and Economics( IJGBE) are peer-reviewed journals and are sponsored by Global Business Development Institute. The JGBD & IJGBE are listed in the Cabell's Directory of Refereed Publications.
We welcome early submissions of papers/abstracts so that our reviewers can study and deliberate thoroughly.
For more information including discounts for early bird registration , team registration, and student registration, visit our website www.gbdi-conference.org