VSAT Field Engineering Course 26-28 October 2011 Nairobi (VSAT20011)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2011||End Date/Time: Oct 28, 2011|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 25, 2011|
The Course will offer both theoretical and practical skills transfer as applicable to DVB/TDMA VSAT field engineers, support engineers and operational managers.
This course is designed for people who:
1. Need to gain knowledge of the satellite industry. These are decision makers and buyers.
2. Want to know more about satellites. Any one that want to understand the basics of satellite communication.
3. Want to install VSAT systems. Engineers and installers needing practical experience on installing and commissioning VSAT equipment.
The course will cover the following areas:
1. Why we use Satellites. Reasons why satellite is used opposed to fiber, cable or microwave.
2. How does Satellites work? Detailed explanation of a satellite from design to operational.
3. VSAT Network Design. Components that make up a VSAT network.
4. Link Budget. Explanation of why we need link budgets and how to understand a link budget
5. VSAT Services. Discuss the different types of services and the benefits of the types of services.
6. Practical Theory. Understand the process from applying to commissioning of a VSAT site
7. Demonstration of a dish built and alignment
8. Practical by Students
We look forward to be of service to you should you need more information and to register for this event. The registration fee for this course (US$ 850) and includes the Course handbook and CD, administrative costs, Certificate issued on successful completion and meals and refreshments during the course. Due to the practical nature of the course, we have limited spaces available and they will be offered on a firs-come-first-served basis
Any further information you may need do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
IT and Telecoms
Training: Research : Consulting
eDevelopment House, 604, Limuru Road, Old Muthaiga, POB 49475 â€“ 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
T +254 20-4041646/47/57 : : Mobile: +254 7 0722702187: eMail: email@example.com Visit our website: www.africanedevelopment.org