Social Media Marketing in Tertiary Education
Venue: CQ Functions
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 23, 2012|
|Registration Date: Feb 21, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 16, 2011|
Developing and implementing a social media marketing strategy poses a host of unique challenges, including integration of social media into an institution-wide marketing plan, maintaining control of your institutionâ€™s online brand and demonstrating return on investment to stakeholders. The Social Media Marketing in Tertiary Education Conference will discuss the current issues at hand and examine practical strategies to overcome the barriers.
Featuring expert analysis from:
* Perry Hewitt, Chief Digital Officer, Harvard University
* Jodie Sangster, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Direct Marketing Association
* Ellen Griffin, Director, University Communications, San Francisco State University
* Mal Chia, Digital Strategy Manager, University of Adelaide
* Stephen Scott, Web Marketing Manager, RMIT University
* Tony Wilson, Director, QUT Marketing & Communications, Queensland University of Technology
Plus many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.socialtertiaryed.com