How to Document Employment Decisions Properly So It Will Stand Up in Court (HR Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Nov 16, 2011||End Date/Time: Nov 16, 2011|
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Why policies and procedures are an important part of documentation?
- What policies/procedures are legally required before misconduct occurs?
- What policies/procedures are recommended before misconduct occurs?
- Can you discipline if you don't have a policy/procedure with regard to a particular problem?
- Why not understanding the difference between misconduct/performance can hurt you in documentation?
- How to fill out a performance appraisal properly?
NOTE : Use this Promocode (128600)to avail 10% discount,Valid till December 30 & add another webinar to your shopping cart and get 20% off on its price.