Cats Paw Theory - The latest threat to employers and how to avoid it (HR Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2011||End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2011|
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What happened in Staub v. Proctor Hospital mean for employers?
- What is Staub v. Proctor Hospital a danger to employers?
- What does â€œcat's pawâ€ mean anyway?
Understanding other cases where employers have been held liable under the â€œcat's pawâ€ theory.
- Understanding when/why you might need to conduct independent investigations into written warnings or performance appraisals.
- Why training is all the more important with regard to individuals who have the authority to discipline or conduct performance appraisals.
- How to structure an internal complaint procedure and why it is necessary.
NOTE : Use this Promocode (128600)to avail 10% discount,Valid till December 30 & add another webinar to your shopping cart and get 20% off on its price.