MicroInsurance Summit Latin American 2012
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 29, 2012|
2011â€™s meeting was a hugely successful event. With over 100 attendees, back to back case studies and partnerships being signed on site, thereâ€™s even more on offer in 2012.
MicroInsurance Summit LATAM 2012 provides an independent platform for global and national insurers, reinsurers, MFIs, development banks, NGOs, governments, retail distribution channels and suppliers to come together and debate and evolve the MI industry across the region.
Whatâ€™s new in 2012
â€¢ Agricultural insurance and MicroInsurance focus day
â€¢ CEO panel of Latin American and global insurance professionals
â€¢ 15+ MI case studies
â€¢ 4+ African & Asian case studies on health, property & agriculture
MI represents a rapidly growing business area for the insurance industry and MFIs, yet there are many hurdles. Radically reducing operational costs is the number one priority to make MI feasible. But what about product innovation, financial education and totally new business areas such as agriculture?
7 Content Highlights
1. Create an end to end promotional strategy to educate the masses about how financial products work: Understand the pros of insurance and help dispel negative perceptions of financial institutions
2. Evaluate and assess the opportunities presented by the agricultural sector: How can you remove the barriers to entry, create economies of scale and offer products that provide an ROI
3. Strengthening the distribution of your product: Understand how to train and incentivise your distributors
4. Optimize your partnership frameworks: Learn how to structure partnership agreements between insurers, MFIs and/or brokers
5. Radically reduce your OPEX: Leverage technology to radically reduce the cost of MI from point of sales to claim
6. Promote or stifle competition: Identify regulatory movements in MI and the role that this can play in growing the industry
7. The role of retail: How can retail leverage their channel to drive the sale of MI products?
To register simply:
Call: +44 (0) 20 3 141 8700