3rd Mobile Commerce Conference (3rdMCC)
Venue: San Francisco
|Event Date/Time: Jan 30, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 01, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jan 25, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 09, 2011|
As many of us are currently building on our customer-facing, mobile success, join us at the 3rd Mobile Commerce Conference to learn how to transition this technology both internally to employees and to business partners. mCommerce can be leveraged in a B2B and B2E capacity too, helping companies reduce cost, increase productivity, and overall yield a strong ROI.
Sessions will include topics discussing:
- Growing the Mobile Platform from an eCommerce System
- Interconnecting a Multichannel Mobile Strategy Across All Channels
- Mobile-Related Applications for Employees â€“ Discover How Industry Leaders Are Using B2C Strategies to Improve Internal Processes
- Case Study: PayPal, Discover the Strength of mCommerce through B2C, B2B, and B2E Channels
- Grow Customer Retention with Mobile Loyalty Programs
- and much more!
Listen to industry leaders from EBay, Charles Schwab, PG & E, Jet Blue, Hop Stop, Capital One and more discuss mobile-technology initiatives to bring their company brand and product to consumers, business partners and employees.
Download the Brochure Here: bit.ly/tfUMol