Event Date/Time: Feb 07, 2012
End Date/Time: Feb 10, 2012
Feb 06, 2012
Early Registration Date:
Dec 16, 2011
The FP7 - Winter Academy offers excellent learning opportunities about the EU projects while enjoying the relaxing surroundings of lake Velence and the Spa Resort.
Participants will learn the differences of FP7 and other EU programmes; how to identify a call and submit a proposal in FP7; experience the entire life-cycle of an EU project, including financial reporting and post project audits, and will have the opportunity to enjoy the best that the lake and its surroundings can offer. The Winter Academy is the perfect example of business meeting pleasure... 1,5 days proposal development and evaluation focus and 2-day management focus, from Tuesday to Friday all questions will be answered.
The course will be held at Velence Resort Spa**** and will begin with registration at 9.00 on 07 February and will end approximately at 13.00 on 10 February 2012.
Transportation to and from the venue, accommodation for four nights, breakfast and lunches for four days, and the social events are all included. Please make arrangements to arrive on 06 February and depart late afternoon 10 February. Information on transportation between Lake Velence and Budapest will be sent after registration.
07 February- 10 February 2012 , Velence, Hungary
Day 1 - Day 2: Proposal Development focus
* Introduction to EU funding
* Introduction to FP7 project development â€“ a â€œhands-onâ€ approach
* Financial aspects of FP7 proposal development
* Workshop I: developing a real proposal from scratch
* Evaluation of FP7 project proposals
Day 2 - Day 4: Project Management focus
* Introduction to project management
* Contract negotiation
* Project Reporting and Monitoring
* Workshop II: Technical management case scenarios
* Workshop III: Financial reporting
* Financial audits and technical reviews