6th Decision Writing
Venue: Ottawa Marriott Hotel,
|Event Date/Time: Feb 14, 2011||End Date/Time: Feb 15, 2011|
* Regardless of your level of experience, this course will provide an invaluable opportunity to hone your writing skills and pick up practical tips for decision-making and writing.
* Best of all, a 3-hours hands-on exercise will allow you to put into practice what you have learned by critiquing actual published court and tribunal decisions, and rewriting one of them. Rewritten decisions will then be shared and discussed.
* Canada Industrial Relations Board
* Canadian Council on Social Development
* Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
* Canadian International Trade Tribunal
* Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
* Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
* McMillan LLP
* Public Service Staffing Tribunal