Advances in Health Informatics Conference: Towards Integrated Diagnostics: Bringing Crucial Informat (AHIC 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 25, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 27, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 01, 2011|
2nd Advances in Health Informatics Conference
April 25 - 27, 2012
Executive Learning Centre, Schulich School of Business
York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Call for Papers: The Scientific Program Committee (SPC) invites submissions of full papers on Health Informatics research, education, practice, or policy development/implementation. AHIC 2012 submissions will be categorized as either foundational contributions of novel informatics concepts, methods, and tools, or the application and evaluation of informatics within the practical, day-to-day health care practice and education.
Call for Papers Deadline: 12 Midnight EST - December 1, 2011.
AHIC 2012 addresses the crucial topic of integrated diagnostics and integrated clinical care delivery, the fusion of information and knowledge at the point of care. Presentations will focus on work that brings information from the multitude of diagnostic processes together into a holistic presentation for the care provider. Examples include combining Diagnostic Radiology Imaging with Digital Pathology, integrating high dimensional data sets and making distillations available at the point of care, and visualizing high dimensional clinical data sets.
- is a top-tier, peer-reviewed Health Informatics conference.
- is an innovative â€˜green conferenceâ€™ offering attendance on-site and web attendance.
- includes a major session on "eProduct Innovations in Diagnostic Medicine.
- brings together scientists, visionaries and experts from around the world.
- is an excellent opportunity to network with key decision makers.
- is the second global, virtual Health Informatics conference in Canada.