5th Annual Enterprise Risk Management Conference
Venue: Chicago, IL
|Event Date/Time: Mar 19, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2012|
Key ERM leaders from cross-industry perspectives will share best practices, strategies and tools on exploring strategies and methodologies to address various aspects of enterprise wide risk management.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Become aware that risk management has become more complex and critical in the current economic environment
2. Learn about various concerns in business operations including globalization, technology, economic environment, regulators, competitors and speed of change
3. Maintain costs, while maintaining a proper focus on enterprise wide risk
4. Better educate your board on the nuances of enterprise risk management
5. Lead the effort around formalizing the companies risk management program
6. Discover how companies are identifying and mapping risks within their organizations
7. Earn 13-14 CPE Credits
With a one-track focus, the 5th Annual Enterprise Risk Management Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days.
Past marcus evans ERM Participants Include:
CA Inc, Navistar, Humana, Johnson Controls, HSBC Bank, Kellogg Company, Amgen Inc., Pepsico, Microsoft, UMB Financial, HSBC USA, Advanced Auto Parts, BNSF Railways, Nordstrom, Flowserve Corporation, Peabody Energy, Independent Health, Home Shopping Network, GE Healthcare, The Dow Chemical Company, Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., Target Corporation, Morgan Stanley and many more!