Aceds Annual Conference
Venue: Westin Diplomat Resort
|Event Date/Time: Apr 02, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 04, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 03, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2012|
April 2-4, 2012 | Westin Diplomat | Hollywood, FL
ACEDS conferences are unique and admired. They are conducted unlike other conferences, in an engaging, interactive manner that places top importance on what you need to know to do your job better. Attendees get current, invaluable information and guidance from top experts.
ACEDS knows knowledge is not enough. Thatâ€™s why our conference offers superb networking so attendees may expand their contacts and meet colleagues, experts and suppliers of top products and services.
The ACEDS conference also gives the suppliers a first-class Exhibition Hall to meet the attendees and demonstrate their services and products.
The 2-1/2 day ACEDS Conference is a knowledge and networking extravaganza for persons from all e-discovery disciplines. The conference offers up to 18 CLE, CPE and CEDS credits.
The ACEDS Conference is a learning and networking event no e-discovery professional -- lawyer, litigation support or IT specialist, knowledge officeror paralegal -- should miss.
It may be your best 2012 training and career investment. We look forward to welcoming you by the beach.
Winning Stategies, Actionable Knowledge, New Career Contacts
Three days of priceless knowledge and networking in a superb setting.
Don't miss it!
The ACEDS Conference focuses on the practicalities of e-discovery. No theory, no polemics, no proclamations, just practical information and guidance so you can do your job better and stay out of trouble. You'll leave with a wealth of new knowledge that you can apply immediately.
Program Panels include:
1. Preventing E-Discovery Malpractice Risks, and Reducing Insurance Costs
2. Navigating Cross-Border Cases Successfully Around Barriers to Get the Data You Need
3. How Facebook â€˜Friendingâ€™ Can Spawn Legal Enemies â€“ The Power of Social Media Data and the Cloud
4. Paying Your Opponentâ€™s E-Discovery Bills â€“ Maneuvering the Now-Applicable â€˜Cost Taxingâ€™ US Law
5. Project Management Best Practices â€“ Itâ€™s All in the Team, Documents and Process
6. Managing Contract Lawyers and Document Reviews Effectively to Avoid Client Problems and Angry Superiors
7. Asking the Right Questions, Getting The Right Answers â€“ A How-To Guide on Buying E-Discovery Products and Services
8. Looking Inside a Computer to See What It Says About Your Own and Your Opponentâ€™s Data
9. Basics of E-Discovery for the Not-Computer-Savvy â€“ What You Must Know to Get By in This Fluid, Risky Field
10. Special Masters, Referees, Liaisons and Neutrals â€“ The New E-Discovery Court Fixtures and How To Use Them Effectively