2012 ICJR San Diego (in collaboration with Orthopedics Today)
Venue: Hotel del Coronado
|Event Date/Time: Apr 27, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 29, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 27, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 27, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 27, 2012|
- Hands-on Workshops
- Scientific Posters
- Live surgeries demonstrating state-of-the art technologies and procedures.
- A faculty panel consisting of domestic and international leaders in the orthopaedic arena.
- Difficult Cases Challenge, offering the audience an opportunity to submit cases for review and discussion
by a panel of experts.
- An intimate learning environment where youâ€™ll have opportunities to interact with our internationally renowned faculty.
- Didactic presentations, panel discussions on the most pressing issues facing the orthopaedic surgeon today in the areas of hip fractures, sports medicine (knee and shoulder), hip and knee replacement and practice management and efficiencies.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Now Accepting Online Abstract Submissions for Poster Presentation!
Deadline is January 27, 2012. Go to www.icjr.net/abstract_submission_2012sandiego
CASE STUDY SUBMISSION
Submit a Difficult Case for Review and Discussion - Receive a Discount Code for 10% Off Published Registration Fees!
Case Submission Guidelines:
â€¢ Go to www.icjr.net/casesubmission.html
â€¢ In the drop-down menu, be sure to identify submission for the
2012 ICJR San Diego Course
â€¢ Submissions will be accepted from ICJR Member Surgeons only
â€¢ Submission deadline is February 27, 2012
For more information and to register visit icjr.net/2012sandiego or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-942-7859.