Ninth International Network Conference 2012 (INC2012)
Venue: Summerstrand Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 10, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 12, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 22, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 30, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 27, 2012|
10 - 12 July 2012
Call for Papers
We invite you to participate in the International Network Conference 2012, to be held in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, from 10 - 12 July 2012. This conference, the ninth in our series, will bring together leading figures from academia and industry to present and discuss the latest advances in networking technologies from research and commercial perspectives. The conference is jointly organised by Plymouth University (UK) and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (South Africa).
Suggested topics for papers include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Internet and web technologies: Internet architecture and protocols, Search technologies, Semantic web, Multicast/broadcast technologies, Web services, Content management systems, Internet messaging and conferencing
* Network architectures and management: Network and service management, Quality of service, Real time applications, Distributed systems and middleware, Multimedia communications
* Security and privacy: Authentication and access control, Network security, Intrusion detection and response, Cryptography, Information security and privacy management.
* Applications and impacts: Electronic commerce, eLearning, Virtual communities, Social legal and ethical issues, Human interaction issues, Pervasive networks, Broadband applications, Network-enabled devices
* Mobile networking: 3G and 4G technologies, Mobile wireless Internet, Mobile commerce, Service discovery and management, Mobile device management
* Wireless communication systems: Wireless local & personal area networks, Wireless multimedia systems, Wireless protocols, Wireless sensor networks, satellite networks, networks of actuators, broadband wireless access
The conference welcomes papers addressing technological and/or application level issues, as well as those illustrating the impact of networking in a societal context (e.g. commerce, communication, education etc.).
Submission of Papers
Authors are invited to submit their full papers by 27th January 2012. The total length of the paper should not exceed ten pages for full papers (in the prescribed template), including all figures, tables and references. A comprehensive set of instructions for preparing camera ready papers can be found on the conference web site.
27 January 2012 Deadline for submission of papers
02 March 2012 Notification of paper acceptance
30 March 2012 Deadline for camera-ready paper submission
30 March 2012 Deadline for author registration