|Event Date/Time: Apr 18, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 17, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2012|
18-20 April 2012, Budapest, Hungary
* EU funding structure
* Actual proposal development, from call identification to reporting
* Grant Agreement negotiations - the process, the tricks, typical mistakes. What went wrong?
* Consortium Agreement - how to protect your interests and your Intellectual Property Rights?
* Getting started - How to get things right from the beginning?
* Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties.
* Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements.
* Managing your participation - how to work with the others? The Contractor's responsibilities.
* Project closure and reporting - Milestones and Deliverables: critical paths and achievements, seeing results.
The 3-day workshop is highly interactive and will provide a sound basis from which students can build their EU project management skills. Project management experts will assist the students with their proposal development, providing useful tips along the way.