Container Transportation: Russia on the Global Crossroads
Venue: Hamburg Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 23, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 10, 2012|
Focused on the Russian market development Container Transportation: Russia on the Global Crossroads will serve as communication and networking platform for the Russian transport and logistics sector and the community of international players and industry suppliers. The Russian container transport market enjoys rapid growth backed up by global recovery, and offers new opportunities in a post-crisis environment.
Due to increase in investments in 2010-2011 the Russian market obtains new quality of development. While the regionâ€™s industry potential is enormous the opportunities of growth exceed those on mature markets.
The conference will introduce Russia as a rapidly growing market that brings unique opportunities for investment and business development from port infrastructure through transit potential.
* Russian Container Market Against Global Trends
* Sea Port Container Infrastructure: Key Approaches to Strategic Planning
* Dry Port Technology as a Driving Force for Strategic Development of Sea Terminals
* Railway Segment in the Russian Container Logistics
* Containerization of the Russian Export: Untapped Capacity for Growth
* Container Transit through Russia
The conference audience will feature senior management and experts from Russian and international transport and logistics companies, trade ports, stevedoring operators, freight forwarders, equipment suppliers, IT, finance, insurance and consultancy, customs agencies, professional associations, governmental agencies.