Integrating Governance Frameworks
Venue: National Convention Centre
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 23, 2012|
This greater efficiency will require agencies to use resources responsibly and with accountability, and for executives to provide strategic direction to ensure objectives are being achieved.
Successful public sector efficiency demands having a smarter set of practices, policies and procedures that can evolve in a changing and volatile environment.
Greater efficiency commands innovative governance and a shift to a more proactive approach to identifying and managing risk.
The Integrating Governance Frameworks Conference will provide innovative discussions and practical examples of governance frameworks that strategically link to all aspects of an organisation. These forward-thinking frameworks will demonstrate how to embrace risk and integrate risk management as a core part of strategy and planning.
The conference will also explore the role and impact of ethical leadership to engender good governance and culture change, and the challenge of legislative reform on decision-making and transparency.
8 Case Studies demonstrating how to:
- Embed risk management as a part of strategy and planning
- Efficiently manage FOI challenges and processes
- Manage governance frameworks across multiple stakeholders
- Develop effective leadership values and capabilities
- Understand the impact of risk and project management in integrated governance frameworks
- Develop governance arrangements that support change
- Integrate governance frameworks to strategic reform
- Embed a culture of risk in a changing public sector environment