Collaboration in all Forms of Contracting
Venue: Rydges, Melbourne
|Event Date/Time: Feb 28, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 29, 2012|
The ability to balance the requirements of multiple project partners whilst ensuring best-for-project practices is a crucial element of building a successful collaborative partnership, and is unique for each procurement model and project.
Collaboration in All Forms of Contracting will provide a discussion on a range of procurement models and how best to integrate collaboration with competition, including hybrids, competitive TOC, alliances and hard-dollar contracts. Including case studies from a range of industries, including road, rail, water, hospitals and cultural precincts, as well as expert presentations, this conference will provide delegates with a practical understanding of how to incorporate collaborative principles into contracting.
Attend and Hear:
- How the National Alliancing Guidelines have impacted procurement methods
- How to build and maintain successful collaborative partnerships
- Case studies presented from multiple partners, including owner, contractor and alliance managers
- Practical strategies on how to integrate collaboration with competition within a range of contracting models
By attending this conference you will discover:
- The practical implications of the National Alliancing Guidelines on contracting
- Strategies to effectively apply collaborative principles to all contracting models
- Methods to build and maintain long-term relationships for project success