Sand Control and Mangement Asia 2012
|Event Date/Time: Jan 26, 2012||End Date/Time: Jan 27, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jan 27, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 31, 2011|
Presenting a full suite of globally tested-and-tried SAND PREDICTION, CONTROL, and MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES for your oil & gas field
Part of Multiphase Technology Conference Asia
26-27 January 2012, Jakarta | www.arcmediaglobal.com/sand
Asiaâ€™s most informed meeting place for geomechanics, completions and production engineers, implementing sand control and management
Sand production is a phenomenon of solid particles, produced together with reservoir fluids
under certain conditions, typically reservoirs with permeability of 0.5 to 8 darcies. As a completion engineer or sanding career person, you need to know the conditions under which a well will produce sand.
But this is not always straightforward.
Since the 1930s, sand production has constantly arisen as a major problem in some if not most of the reservoirs being handled. A lot of technologies have been developed since then, but in my years of producing programme content for solving sanding problems, new sand controls models are still continuously being developed, gravel packing methods being revised and well completion techniques being remodeled.
Attend SAND CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT ASIA 2012, the specialist conference in sand
prediction, control and management, offering you the platform to address the sanding issues you experience in your reservoir.
Top 5 New Reasons to Attend
1. Case studies and featured services and products, advancing your skill or the ROI on your productsâ€” whichever suits you best, after all effective sand control saved some companies close to 60 million dollars in just one field!
2. A roundtable session that concentrates on helping you discover the underlying physics behind the flow of sand and hydrocarbons and the geomechanics of your reservoir for you to limn the causes of sanding, and hopefully predict them successfully.
3. A special section for cases encompassing HP/HT environments in 2 pre-conference masterclasses.
4. A roundtable you can use to determine which sand control completions options that fit your wells by hammering the issues out and limn out the technical solutions these issues.
5. Benefit from the interaction with fellow professionals at the co-located Multiphase Technologies Asia conference next door!
SAND CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT ASIA 2012
26-27 January 2012, Jakarta | www.arcmediaglobal.com/multiphase
Multiphase Pumping and Metering Technologies 2012
As part of Multiphase Technology Conference Asia
Tel: +65 6844 2080