Information Governance and eDiscovery for Energy (eDiscovery for Energ)
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jan 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Jan 19, 2012|
Taking place in London January 17-19, the eDiscovery for Energy forum provides two days of hands-on 'how to's' to ensure energy legal departments are properly positioned - and protected - for what lies ahead.
In-house legal teams from Europeâ€™s leading energy and utilities companies will be coming together to unveil their strategies on how to:
- Identify the practical implications of US and European regulatory enforcement activities
- Define an information governance structure and determine the best records retention approach for your company
- Prepare forthe future of energy litigation, including climate change litigation
Defuse risk, reduce costs and gain more control over eDiscovery by improving the efficiency and accuracy of eDiscovery search, review and production
- Develop an investigation response strategy that balances the cost of compliance with the risk of exposure
- Manage global eDiscovery including collecting, hosting, reviewing and producing data in international investigations, discovery and disclosure
- Assess the governing rules, regulations and compliance factors not only with regards to potential disclosure, but also length of retention and data privacy issues
Information Governance and eDiscovery for Energy conference is the key date in the calendar for Europe's most forward thinking in-house counsel and eDiscovery and Records Managers. Hear from Legal, IT and Documents/Records Management experts as they tackle current litigation trends within the energy sector, regulatory challenges and the imposed constraints on the eDiscovery team.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to gain insights from and benchmark with the leading organisations across Europe!
For more information or to register, please visit - www.energyediscovery.com, email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 207 368 9300.