International Conference on Global Technology Initiatives (ICGTI2012)
Venue: Rizvi Educational Complex
|Event Date/Time: Mar 29, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 30, 2012|
|Registration Date: Feb 07, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 07, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 07, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 07, 2012|
We invite the researchers, educators, managers and students to attend this conference to network with peer groups to exchange views on research activities, case studies, shedding light on the theory or practice of engineering, technology, or innovation under the overall conference theme, "Global Technology Initiatives".
The conference focuses on various fields of Engineering with special impetus to Computer, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The conference brings together researchers, academicians and professionals in the fields of engineering from all over India and abroad to share their original research work and contributions.
Papers are invited from academia, industry, professional bodies, research scholars & students. Research papers shall be selected by the review committee and subject experts. ICGTI 2012 follows a strict blind peer-review programme, wherein the reviewers are not aware of the identities of the authors of the papers which are being reviewed by them. Recommended papers by the review committee will be published in the conference proceedings. Best papers of the proceedings will be published in one of the following journals *.
- International Journal of Advances in Engineering Research (IJAER)
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER)
- International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA), New York, USA
- International Journal of Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJARME)
- International Journal of Advanced Technology in Civil Engineering (IJATCE)
- International Journal of Electronics Signals and Systems (IJESS)
- ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ARPN JEAS)
|Category||Indian Delegate (Rs.)||Foreign Delegate ($)|