Argus Mideast Gulf and Indian Ocean Oil conference 2012 (AMGIO 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Mar 21, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 22, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2012|
1. Implications of changing product specifications: Understanding the impact on sulphur and other specification changes on refining and product trade flows
2. India : Competitor or complement to Mideast Gulf refiners ?
3. East Africa the next big thing - Storage, demand-supply, prospects
4. Implications of MARPOL implementation on fuel oil supply
5. Product supply-demand balances for Mideast Gulf, east Africa and south Asia
6. The emergence of competition â€“ what does this mean for Mideast Gulf suppliers? How will prices evolve?
7. Mideast Gulf refiners focus on China rather than India â€“why?
8. Competitive feedstocks: Competition between naphtha, condensate and LPG