FP7 - Project Management and Audits in Brussels
Venue: Scandic Grand Place ****
|Event Date/Time: Mar 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 23, 2012|
|Registration Date: Mar 22, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 13, 2012|
Brussels, Belgium - 22-23 March 2012
* Coordinating a project - how to deal with the difficulties.
* Negotiating an FP7 Grant Agreement - hints and typical mistakes. Successful and unsuccessful negotiations. What went wrong?
* Consortium Agreement - how do you protect your interests and Intellectual Property Rights?
* Getting started - set up communication and decision-making system, quality assurance. Organise the kick-off meeting...
* Keeping your records - efficient project management systems in practice, eligible and non-eligible costs, cost statements. Upgrading your system for FP7.
* Financial Rules of FP7 - all you need to know about eligibility, guarantee fund, payment methods, overhead calculation and a lot more...
* Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. What to report and how - financial and technical reporting.
* WORKSHOP: Management case-scenarios: Participants are divided into groups to solve real life cases
* Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC audits.
* Getting the maximum out of your FP7project - direct and indirect benefits. Making your project go beyond just the deliverables.
* WORKSHOP: Financial reporting - Participants prepare a financial report for FP7, based on â€dummyâ€ invoices and time records generated for each participant