Efficient Plant Shutdown & Turnaround Forum 2012
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: Mar 20, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2012|
|Registration Date: Mar 20, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 20, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 20, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 20, 2012|
Why TAR Is Always Your Discontent?
â€œHow should you handle unplanned forced outages?â€ â€“ Avoid a heart-rending sight of smouldering your plants with spiralling smoke.
You're spending years to plan TAR. You definitely know how challenging it is.
How Do You Manage Plant Shutdown & Turnaround
Learn from your TAR peers (who used to face the same challenges as you do) on how to spearhead your most expensive project of the year towards EXCELLENCE and conquer the challenges:
1. Implementing World Class HSE Standards
2. Forced Outages - How to Handle Unplanned Situations Like an Expert
3. Dealing & Overcoming Uncertainties During a Planned Shutdown
4. Analysing Effectiveness of Turnaround for Future Improvement
5. Planning & Mobilising Large Workforce Resources
6. Controlling the Shutdown & Turnaround Budget
7. Developing & Maintaining a Detailed Support Plan
8. Assessing Plant Readiness for Shutdown
9. Leadership Behaviour that Shapes the Turnaround and Business Results
10. Lively Discussion with TAR Experts - the experienced real experts
Wanna know more? E-mail me now!
Forward this to your colleagues also.
Turnaround Management Researcher