Launching & Sustaining Accountable Care Organizations
Venue: Washington, DC
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2012|
By attending this event, industry leaders will share best practices, strategies and tools on incorporating cost-sharing measures in a changing healthcare landscape to strengthen the business model and ensure long-term success.
Featuring Case Studies from Leading Accountable Care Experts Including:
Geisinger Health Systems
Monarch HealthCare, a Medical Group, Inc.
West Penn Allegheny Health System
John Hopkins HealthCare
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
And many more!
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Understand the initial outcomes and lessons learned from launching ACOs, with a focus on how to sustain these partnerships in the future
2. Hear from the early adopters of ACOs or similar cost-reducing partnerships and understand their initial operational and implementation challenges.
3. Learn about the final regulations regarding ACOs and their impact on those who want to initiate the formation process
4. Gain a clear understanding of regulatory issues and accreditation processes
5. Conquering initial hurdles for establishing an ACO
6. Gain knowledge from newly-formed ACOs
7. Ensure longevity by establishing a robust long-term plan