5th Annual Optimizing Operational Efficiency in the Energy Trading Market
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2012|
Attending this premier conference will give you the opportunity to discuss how the new definition of a swap will affect you, reporting requirements, the clearing of trades, managing collateral and building robust back office systems that are able to effectively handle all of the strains placed on them by new regulation.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Review the latest rules finalized by the CFTC
2. Evaluate the ramifications of the regulatory definition of a swap
3. Determine best practices for regulatory reporting under new requirements
4. Manage the seismic shift in back office operations caused by the central clearing of trades
5. Evaluate the effects margin and collateral requirements will have on the back office
6. Find standardization in contracts and straight-through processing
7. Establish a strong information governance and data management process
8. Utilize technology to build a versatile system to manage back office processes
This is not a trade show; our Operational Efficiency in the Energy Trading Markets conference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows delegates to network with their industry peers.