2012 Adobe Government Assembly
Venue: National Press Club
|Event Date/Time: Feb 08, 2012||End Date/Time: Feb 08, 2012|
This 3-track briefing includes sessions surrounding current topics and trends such as Mobile Government, Analytics & Measuring Government Performance, Agency Efficiencies, and Secure Collaboration.In addition, we will provide executives, government IT, acquisition, and security professionals the opportunity to learn best practices to better engage communities and achieve agency efficiency, including:
* Strategies to align with Administration objectives to address citizen needs
* Successful IT approaches to meet Open Government initiatives
* How to identify and cut wasteful spending while improving performance
* Leveraging existing resources and selecting the right IT investments
* Methods to measure & analyze â€œbig dataâ€
* Collaboration and eLearning trends in Government
Dr. Peter L. Levin, CTO and Senior Advisor to the Secretary, Department of Veterans Affairs
Peter Sims, best-selling Author and Entrepreneur. Peterâ€™s latest book, Little Bets â€“ How Breakthrough Ideas Emerge from Small Discoveries, has been acclaimed as a must read for "every leader in every organization."
Register today to examine ways agencies can use IT innovation to engage the future, engage your mission, and engage America.
Registration is from 7:30 - 8:30. Discussion will start promptly at 8:30.