7th Environmental Deal-breakers in Real Estate and Business Transactions
Venue: Metropolitan Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Apr 23, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 24, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 23, 2012|
* Discover how to structure the transaction to allocate environmental liability risk
* Learn how to conduct effective environmental due diligence in the context of a real estate transaction
* Examine how to create an ironclad defence in case of contractual disputes
* Discover how contractual provisions can be used to mitigate liability associated with redevelopment of contaminated sites
* Learn how to negotiate environmental problems in purchase and sale agreements
* Learn about the most important drafting measures to protect landlords and tenants in commercial lease agreements
* Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
* A&W Food Services of Canada Inc.
* Bennett Jones LLP
* Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
* DSG Management Group Inc.
* Edwards, Kenny & Bray LLP
* Golder Associates Ltd.
* Houlihan & Associates
* Miller Thomson LLP
* Pottinger Gaherty Environmental Consultants Ltd.