International Conference on Oxide Materials for Electronic Engineering (OMEE-2012)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 03, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 07, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 30, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 31, 2012|
The following scientific topics are planed at the Conference:
- Technology of the active media of electronic engineering;
- Nanoparticles, nano-ceramics and nano-composites;
- Active media fundamentals: crystal structure, defects, micro- and nanostructure;
- Simulation of processes and phenomena in oxides;
- Defects, impurities and transport phenomena in oxide crystal;
- Theory, design and modelling of electronic devices;
- Materials for quantum and optoelectronics;
- Scintillators and detectors of radiation;
- Magnetic and magnetooptical transducers and devices;
- Chemical sensors, catalysis, solid-state ionics.
In frames of the Conference it is planned to carry out an exhibition of the measuring, analytical, research and technological equipments and devices for application informational technologies and energy transformation technologies. Institutions and Companies being interested in presenting their production has to contact Organizing Committee.