In-Place Filter Testing Workshop (IPFTW12)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 13, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 17, 2012|
This practical program prepares individuals to test and certify nuclear and non-nuclear systems containing HEPA filtration and gas adsorption systems, verify airflow in ventilation systems, and understand NRC and DOE requirements for these activities.
- Test and certify systems containing HEPA filtration and gas adsorption systems for nuclear and non-nuclear applications
- Verify airflow in ventilation and air-cleaning systems
- Operate testing equipment unique to these particular activities
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulations issued by the Nuclear
- Regulatory Commission and the Department of Energy pertaining to air- and gas-cleaning activities