International Symposium on Advancing Socio-Economic Research (ASER)
Venue: Hotel Novotell City
|Event Date/Time: May 18, 2012||End Date/Time: May 19, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 30, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 07, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 07, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 30, 2012|
The symposium will also be an excellent opportunity for the presentation of recent or current research projects, contributing to an in-depth understanding of the complex and interrelated socio-economic challenges facing Europe in these times of change. A special attention will be paid to young researchers PhD students and Post Docs who are encouraged to express their original ideas in a particular part of the plenary session. They are also invited to see the details about International Competition: The Best Scientific Article of the Young Researchers.
We welcome papers on the following topics (but not limited to):
- crossing disciplinary boundaries in socio-economic research
- pioneering ideas in socio-economic research
- European Research Area
- economics, innovation and technology
- new concepts and approaches in social sciences and humanities
- knowledge-based economy
- knowledge for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
- cross-cutting themes for socio-economic research: energy, environment, welfare, social and territorial cohesion, demographic change, migration and integration, European identity/identities, post-carbon society, the crisis of value, space and virtuality, new technologies etc
- research, education, innovation
- training, mobility, development of labor market
- human capital
- funding instruments for socio-economic research
- R&D investments
You can present your contributions as follows:
â€¢ In person: oral presentations (max.15 minutes).
â€¢ Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
Accepted papers will be published in the 3rd Issue of the Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research (June 2012) . The Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research is an online peer-reviewed scientific journal with international Editorial Board, ISSN 2247-6172, indexed in international databases RePeC, EconLit, New Jour (Georgetown University Library), Open â€“ J â€“ Gate, and in process of evaluation for indexing in EBSCO and Index Copernicus Journals Master List.