Global Business School Network Annual Conference - Making the Connection: Management Education Power (GBSN2012)
Venue: Taj Palace Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 01, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: May 15, 2012|
With the theme, Making the Connection: Management Education Powering Development, the Global Business School Network 2012 Annual Conference will convene faculty and administrators from our 50 top international business school members, as well as developing world educators and other professionals committed to increasing opportunity and improving lives by advancing management education for the developing world.
This unique gathering is an opportunity to network and share ideas in an exceptionally collaborative environment.
- Learn about innovative programs
- Share leading-edge approaches to teaching management
- Compare global trends in management education
- Cultivate partnerships with international colleagues
- Visit industry sites and hear from local experts about management challenges in various sectors
Check out Twitter #GBSN2012 for the latest updates from @gbsnonline
Who should attend:
This is a unique opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world who share a role in educating and developing business leaders, including: