2nd Annual Asset and Fund Management Forum
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2012||End Date/Time: May 25, 2012|
Why this forum?
The public distrust in capital markets and traditional investment has risen dramatically with the financial crisis. One very important factor in attracting investment nowadays is certainty. With the EU decision makers unable to stabilize the financial marketâ€™s turbulence, businesses have to seize the moment.
The 2nd Annual Asset and Fund Management Forum will be held over two days, with the second day dedicated to case studies. There will be two main areas of focus:
Regional focus: understand and learn how to operate in CEE, SEE and CIS markets
Topic focus: innovation, solutions, best practices, impacts on asset and fund management under the new regulatory environment
Why to attend?
- Find out the latest trends, developments, macro & micro-economic updates and moreâ€¦
- Learn from your peers about better innovations in asset and fund management
- What is the impact of the regulations on your industry and your businesses?
- How does the changing environment impact your business model?
- Benchmark while listening to multiple case studies
- Network, network, network!
Who will you meet?
Members of board, Vice Presidents, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Heads of Asset Management and Fund Management Divisions, Directors, Managers, Asset Management Association representatives, Portfolio Managers, Investment Service Providerâ€¦
Together with: regulatory authorities, academics, researchers.