|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2012||End Date/Time: May 25, 2012|
Operational excellence, cost reductions and accurate performance measurement have become a must. Reliable automation, STP and exclusion of human failures as well as finding the most efficient set-up for Back Office organization are and will remain among the top priorities for COOs and Heads of Operations. By joining the 9th Annual Back Office Forum, you can discover how the Back Office can add value to your business.
What makes our event unique?
* Different back offices and organizational environments: a variety of size and types of banks
* A truly international and vibrant meeting: operations professionals from more than 30 countries
* Exchange of best practice approaches in a relaxed networking atmosphere
* Interactive event open to your ideas and comments
Who will you meet?
The 9th Annual Back Office Forum will welcome:
Board Members, COOs, CIOs, Heads, Directors, Managers of: Operations Back Office, Support, Operational Excellence, Technology and IT, Outsourcing/Nearshoring
* Bring back office efficiencies to the next level
* Unlock the gate to cost reduction through operational excellence
* Develop reliable performance monitoring and benchmarks
* Master the art of back office organization
* Achieve as much STP and automation as possible
* Optimize the relation between operations and IT
* Stimulate analytical minds and talents of your best back office personnel