INFOCAST: 4th ANNUAL WASTE TO ENERGY DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE SUMMIT
|Event Date/Time: Mar 27, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 29, 2012|
The ONLY business event where major players in the industry will come together and focus on business, finance and project development opportunities
- Hear from the experts on how to move projects forward
- Learn how to tackle the complexities of developing and financing the new generation of waste to energy projects.
- Hear from investors...
The waste-to-energy market is set to grow at a rapid rate over the coming decade. The waste management industryâ€™s rising goals for improved practices combined with the search for alternative energy sources are bringing transformational change to the waste to energy marketplace and opening up a new landscape of opportunities for waste conversion technologies and projects.
Waste management companies, industrial processors, conversion technology and project developers, municipal landfill and waste water treatment operators, utilities, equity investors, lenders and other critical industry players will gather for the 4th Annual Waste to Energy: Development & Finance Summit to discuss how to seize these new opportunities and to enable the development of a new generation of waste-to-energy projects.
The Summit provides an opportunity to bring industry players and the finance community together to meet and to explore the opportunities and challenges of building the waste to energy industry of the future. It will also offer the ideal venue for discussing the path forward to tackle the complexities of developing and financing the new generation of waste to energy projects.
Also, hear about:
- How the waste management industry and conversion technology developers can drive greater market penetration
- How waste to energy fits into industrial processors waste management plans
- The strategies and plans of municipal waste and wastewater treatment operators to attract innovative projects
- The plans and expectations of investors for financing new waste to energy technologies and projects, including the market, technology, and feedstock project profiles they are looking for
The Summit will offer an exceptional networking forum between industry players and the financial communitiesâ€”where they can meet in one place, build relationships and capitalize on new opportunities that will lead to successful deals.
For More Information, Visit Our Site: