6th Annual Corporate Banking Europe
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2012||End Date/Time: May 24, 2012|
At Fleming Europe we try to bring something more every year. This year we prepared new faces for the speakers panel, new top level bank executives, a Basel committee representative, and also an â€œout of the boxâ€ speaker.
â€œFrom BANKERS to BANKERSâ€
Do not miss the hot topics, ground breaking debates and special features. As the first keynote at the conference, hear the Macroeconomic Overview of Corporate Banking Industry presented by Chief Economist at the Lloyds, Trevor Williams. Learn with the CIO of 2011, Ian Alderton, how to maximise the use of the Social Media and what risks you will meet along the way. Witness the speaker confrontation on Basel III (2 speakers, each with a different view) and much more. Network with more than 100 industry experts at our networking dinners and coffee breaks, these are great possibilities to gain precious contacts.
One of the reasons why this is the key Corporate Banking event is that the speakers at the 6th Annual Corporate Banking Europe will cover the most discussed and crucial areas of the industry under one roof.
â€¢ Outlook, CB market update and new horizons for CB
â€¢ New regulatory environment
â€¢ Risk Management
â€¢ Cross Border Payments and Cash Management
â€¢ Financial Supply Chain
The Corporate Banking Europe brings together all major issues in corporate banking under one roof and at the same time. Hear first hand insights on:
* Latest developments in EU Banking and in Corporate B. Industry
* Market Update on Corporate Banking â€“ which banks are doing what?
* Shifts in assessing risks
* What implications will Basel III mean for Bank-to-Corporate relations
* Managing liquidity in new regulatory environment
* Correspondent banking as an effective mean of accessing hard-to-reach markets
* Risk management during crisis
* Debt-to-Equity Ratios
* What is the correlation between a bank, RWA and its corporate clients
* What to do for transactional banking to be delivering in economic downturn?
* How to improve banks infrastructure to create economies of scale?
* Potential Effectiveness of CRM systems in corporate banking
* E-invoiving and E-payments
* Financial Supply Chain Tweaking
* How will the forthcoming Corporate Banking industry look like?