Technical Chemistry: from Theory to Praxis (TeChem 2012)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 16, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 18, 2012|
|Registration Date: Aug 15, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 15, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 15, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 15, 2012|
Section 1: Organic Chemistry and Heterogeneous Processes
Organic synthesis. Topics:
- Investigation of reactivity and of reaction mechanisms of organic synthesis,
- Structure and reactivity of heterocyclic compounds,
- Directed functionalization of natural compounds);
Heterogeneous processes. Topics:
- Theory and praxis of heterogenic processes, incl. extraction and ion flotation, absorption and catalysis.
Section 2: Polymers and Composites
- Synthesis and investigation of structure and properties of polymers and biopolymers;
- Nanosystems and composites.
The Conference is designed to intensify the dialogue between researchers, to promote networking among them, sharing joint project ideas and finding collaboration partners. The Conference is supposed to gather those who develop new products and now also have to take into account social driving forces which already have come into play, e.g. safety, health and environmental factors, energy conservation etc.