Adobe Day for Local DC Systems Integrators
Venue: Adobe Systems, Inc.
|Event Date/Time: Mar 28, 2012||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2012|
Today, many federal agencies and government contractors, including the Department of Defense, Food and Drug Administration, and Department of State have chosen Adobe Connect as their solution to deliver rich and engaging web communications and eLearning. With the latest release of 'Adobe Connect 8', our customers now have next-generation blended learning and VTC (video teleconferencing) capabilities via any computer or mobile device!
Join us for this informative presentation of Adobe Connect by our product experts at Adobe Systems and witness:
* Virtual offices that include high quality video, content sharing, and workflow tools
* Training a dispersed workforce and external clients from anywhere, any time
* Mobile learning, instructor-led training, and tracking tools for R&D or information roll-out for your critical missions
* Device options and how Adobe can engage your customer or workforce across multiple platforms
* Next-generation digital learning tools offered by Adobe today, and features soon to come!
If you have any questions regarding this upcoming event, please call 877-99ADOBE.
Space is limited, so please register today. We hope to see you at our Adobe Office!