The 11th China International Motorcycle Trade Exhibition (CIMAMotor)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 18, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 21, 2012|
- Whole Vehicles: Motorcycles, tricycles, ATVs, snow scooters, mopeds, electric motorcycles, gas vehicles, special vehicles, etc.
- Motorcycle Accessories and Parts: Motor engines, vehicle frames, clutches, brakes, shock absorbers, electrical equipment, tyres, wheels rims, spare parts, etc.
- Motorcycle Related Products: Clothing, helmets, equipment and accessories for motorcycle tourism and outdoor activities, models, ornaments, refitting accessories, etc.
- General Fuel Motors: General gasoline (diesel) engines, gen-sets, water pump units, multi-functional agricultural machineries, etc.
- Maintenance Products: Special tools and machinery for cycle manufacturing and repairing, lubricants, etc.
- Motorcycle Technology and Service: Publications, R&D achievements, etc.
In 2011ï¼Œ CIMAMotor covered the space of 60,000 m2 with 400 exhibitors, including 368 domestic ones such as Haojue, Zongshen, Loncin, Jialing, Jianshe, Qingqi, Qjiang, Lifan, CFMOTO, Jincheng which represent 90% of the production capacity of China motorcycle industry, and 32 overseas ones such as Victory, Ducati, MV-AUGSTA, Honda, Yamaha, Piaggio, PEM, Benelli and Kawasaki and etc...
Over 300 motorcycle parts and accessories manufacturers from 10 countries and districts such as China, Japan, Germany, America, Spain, UK, Thailand and Taiwan exhibited their products: intake and exhaust system, shock absorber, gear, chain wheel, crankshaft, clutch, brake, electrical parts, carburetor, battery, tyre, lighting and lock. And one thing need mentioning is some famous motorcycle cultural related product manufacturers also took part in CIMAMotor 2011.
CIMAMotor 2011 attracted the participation of more than 100,216 visitors, among whom 31,066 were trade visitors.
Over 26,000 motorcycle distributors were present, including 3,000 dealers of motorcycle parts and accessories from major motorcycle market in Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hubei, Shanxi, Zhejiang and etcâ€¦
CIMAMotor attracted 652 international buyers from over 40 countries
37 clubs and over 2000 motorcycle fans from Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou, Shandong and etc attended the exhibition.
Please visit www.cimamotor.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.