EU Funding and Programmes for Romanian Organisations (Romanian Seminar)
|Event Date/Time: May 22, 2012||End Date/Time: May 23, 2012|
|Registration Date: May 19, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 06, 2012|
I. Overview, introduction, comparison
â€¢ Comparison between Structural Funds (SF) and Community Programmes
â€¢ Structural Funds - prespectives; what is in the pipeline?
â€¢ Introduction to Community Programmes - Focus: FP7 & CIP
II. Structural Funds
â€¢ Practical Guide to applying for SF programmes
â€¢ Cooperation and partnership with EU Member States
â€¢ Understanding the evaluation procedure
â€¢ All about financial issues in SF projects
III. FP7 and CIP
â€¢ Road to success in preparing competitive project proposals
â€¢ The Evaluatorâ€™s Perspective on FP7 and CIP proposals
â€¢ Financial aspects of the Seventh Framework Programme
â€¢ Quick Guide to Information Sources
Day 2 - Practical Workshops
I. Morning Session
You will be divided in small groups where you will solve a quiz and discuss the pre-filled parts of a proposal.
The workshop leaader, an evaluator, will explain how to given sections can be improved.
* A clear project idea (within scopes, duration, budget, tasks, etc)
* A preliminary work plan and work-flow
* A complementary consortium where the tasks are appropriately divided
* The expected project results (Deliverables, outputs)
* A list of the resources needed (staff effort, costs, durables, etc.)
* A preliminary project budget
II. Afternoon Session
You will receive an FP7 proposal and get a chance to practice the evaluation process.
* Individual evaluation of an FP7 proposal
* Consensus meeting
* Final ranking and conclusion of evaluation session