Horizon 2020 and FP7- A practical perspective (H2020&FP7)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 19, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 20, 2012|
|Registration Date: Apr 19, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 09, 2012|
* FP7 and Horizon 2020 â€“ Comparison of structure, scopes, rules and how it will affect proposal development and project management in practice
* Short introduction to the 2014-2020 EU Funds
* Financial Rules of FP7 and Horizon 2020 - all you need to know about changes in eligibility, guarantee fund, payment methods, overhead calculation and a lot more...
* Project management milestones â€“ comparison between FP7 and Horizon 2020
* Reporting - milestones and deliverables, critical path. What to report and how - financial and technical reporting in FP7 and Horizon 2020.
* WORKSHOP: Management case-scenarios: Participants are divided into groups to solve real life cases â€“ how will it change in Horizon 2020?
* Project closure and monitoring - getting prepared for EC audits.
* WORKSHOP: Financial reporting - Participants prepare a financial report for FP7, based on â€œâ€™dummyâ€ invoices and time records generated for each participant.
* What will be different in reporting and audits in Horizon 2020?